To successfully tie off a Weather Balloon, you will need:
- A fully inflated weather balloon, see our inflating a weather balloon page: Click Here
- A handful of zip ties to close the balloon off and hold your payload train to the balloon securely.
- A sharp and short scissors to cleanly cut the end of the zip ties off.
- Our 15ft shock cord, with the bigger end that connects to the top of the parachute.
- Helpers to help with tying the balloon off. It’s incredibly challenging to do this alone, even for the experienced.