AltimeterTwo is an instant flight analysis tool for model rocketry, no computer required. It is small enough to fit in most rockets, and it provides 10 key flight performance measures on its sunlight-readable screen for each flight, including max altitude, top speed, engine thrust duration, peak acceleration, ejection timing, and total flight time.
No batteries required. AltimeterTwo is rechargeable and includes a recharging cable that works in common USB ports.
Approved for National Association of Rocketry contests.
Click here for PDF brochure for the AltimeterTwo.
Will only work for model rockets.
|Size:||49mm x 18mm x 14.5mm (1.9″ x 0.7″ x 0.57″)|
|Weight:||9.9 g (0.35 oz)|
- 3-axis, 24g accelerometer can detect launch, acceleration, speed, ejection, and landing
- Accurate 19-bit barometric pressure sensor sensitive to altitude changes of less than one foot
- Daylight-readable LCD display clearly displays all flight statistics−no computer needed
- History feature stores last 100 flights
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery lasts for hundreds of launches, no batteries to buy
- Recharges in less than 2 hours from any standard USB port (cable included)
- Samples pressure 25 times/second, and acceleration over 250 times/second
- Power button turns device ON/OFF and RESETs the display between flights
- Automatically powers down after 2 hours to conserve power
- Handy tether point allows secure attachment
- Rugged ABS construction to survive crashes
- Approved for use in official contests
- Displays results in either English or metric units
Includes FREE shipping